Vancouver Island Hotel FAQ:
1. Is breakfast included?
Yes, you will receive a $10 breakfast voucher that can be used in our restaurant towards anything on the menu. At times, you will be offered a buffet breakfast or a pre-made bag breakfast.
2. Do the rooms have fridges, microwaves and complimentary coffee?
Yes, all of our 70 rooms have fridges, microwaves and complimentary in-room coffee. Also, some of our rooms have kitchenettes.
3. Do you accept pets?
Yes, our Vancouver Island hotel consists of two buildings. Our main building includes 40 guestrooms, the restaurants, pub, liquor store and meeting rooms. Our motel building consists of 20 guestrooms. We accept pets in our motel building.
4. Do you have free internet access?
Yes, we offer free highspeed wireless internet access throughout our entire accommodations, including all 70 guestrooms, both restaurants, pub, meeting rooms and lobby. We also feature a computer terminal in our hotel lobby with free highspeed internet access.
5. Do you have a restaurant or pub onsite?
Yes, we have an excellent selection of food and beverage services. In our main building we have Northern Lights Restaurant’s dinning room and café, and the Haida Way Pub.
6. Do you have a guest laundry room and a “Dry Room” for workers to dry their wet work clothes?
Yes, our accommodations has a guest laundry facility with coin operated washers and dryers. We also have a separate heated “Dry Room” for workers to dry their wet work clothes.
7. Do you offer special accommodation rates for sports teams, wedding, or other group rates?
Yes, we offer special rates for sports teams, weddings and other group functions.
8. Do you offer weekly or monthly rates?
Yes, we do offer reduced rates for weekly or monthly stays.
9. Do you have rooms with kitchenettes?
Yes, we have rooms featuring kitchenettes.
10. Do you offer smoking and non smoking rooms?
Yes, we have rooms permanently designated as smoking or non smoking.